Hydrolyze Instant Under Eye Illuminator

What the product claims to do:

This under eye illuminator instantly softens the appearance of under eye bags and puffiness while providing long-term benefits from powerful key ingredients.

How it worked for me:

I used this illuminator over my under eye concealer. It gave a nice subtle shine. It wasn't a big shine, just a nice subtle look, which I liked.

How this product looks and feels:

The texture is lighter than your typical under eye product, and a bit more diluted. It comes out muted but when applied adds a subtle glow.

What I liked about this product:

With many twist and dispense products, too much product comes out and you have to turn the knob a lot to get any product out at first. I enjoyed the way this product came out a little at a time, and the fact that it wasn't wasted with a lot coming out at once.

I would recommend this product for: 

Women who want a subtle sheen under their eyes. If you're not into the popular balm and powder forms of highlighters, this is a soft, mess-free option.